xp deus 22RC
9" (22cm) search coil and Remote Control
xp deus overview
The first wireless detector and the first fully telescopic S-shaped stem.
XP DEUS marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. Its patented architecture is based on three elements:
- Remote Control unit
- Audio Headphones
Each communicates with one another other via a real time digital radio link. This genius in design utilises unique patented technology designed from the ground up specifically for metal detecting. The result is a highly efficient communication system with clear audio and low power consumption. A ‘spin off’ of this is it saves weight and there are no more coil and headphone cables to get tangled or broken.
Power, speed, precision, lightness and compactness have all been achieved by the incorporation of components developed for leading-edge technologies. The search coil contains an ultra miniature processing circuit incorporating all the essential components for processing the signals. Signals are digitised and analysed directly at source by this circuit and once processed, sent to the headphones and/or remote control in real time via digital radio link. This system greatly improves the acquisition quality of signal data.
ADDITIONAL features and functions
4 Non-Motion modes:
- NON MOTION DISC with ACCEPT/REJECT meter
- NON MOTION AUDIO DISC with ACCEPT/REJECT meter and audio discrimination,
- NON MOTION ALL METAL - These Non motion modes are useful for example to locate cache inside houses, cellars. For conventional searching on fields Motion programs are better.
On the main menu:
- Ground mineralisation meter
- Signal strength meter featuring Accept/Reject indicator
- Audio Response - Expert- Audio overload setting- to choose an overload sound when a target is close to the coil
- Program 7: WET BEACH -Deeper wet beach program
- Program 8: becomes DRY BEACH, Suitable for dry sand.
A technological breakthrough ! DEUS marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. Its patented architecture is based on three elements : A Coil, a Remote Control and a set of Audio Headphones, which are unique in that they communicate with each other via a digital radio link.
Power, speed, precision, lightness & compactness have all been achieved by the incorporation of components developed for leading-edge technologies. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a wire link but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit, which is integrated in the detection head, processes the information and sends it to the headphones and remote control in real time via a radio link.
Switch off the remote control and DEUS continues to work! The headphones can control the detector alone, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration (just 875g). In the absence of the remote control, the headphones enable you to adjust all the main detection settings: Sensitivity, Discrimination, Ground Balance, Frequency (4 kHz, 8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz), Multi-Tones, etc., and recall programmes previously created with the remote control!
Deploy or fold away your stem in just 5 seconds! And change the coil in an instant! This new patented stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
Rechargeable batteries The search coil, remote control and headphones are all powered by identical lithium polymer batteries. These miniature, high-capacity batteries can be recharged quickly using the mains charger supplied
your deus, your way
The unique concept of the XP Deus means that it is modular allowing you to choose which combination to buy, based on either budget or your metal detecting requirements. Please read the description below carefully to find which XP Deus combination suits you best.
XP Deus is now avaliable in a variety of formats, The following key will help you to decide the best format for you:
Search coils are listed first in your choice of deus model there are 3 choices of coil.
- 22 = 22cm or 9" coil.
- 28 = 28cm or 11" coil.
- 34/28 = 34 X 28 cm or 13" X 11" - please note this coil is currently only available as an accesory coil.
The remote control unit, if you choose to purchase one with your deus package, is simply demoted as an RC.
The 3rd and final part of the deus of your choice is which headphones you choose -
WS4 = Backphone headphones.
WS5 = Full size headphones.
Therefore if you wish to an XP deus with and 11" coil, remote control and WS5 Headphones your model code would be 28RCWS5.
Please check our main XP detector page to select your prefered choice of XP Deus.
Please note with all combinations standard parts include
- Shaft assembly
- Battery charger.
xp deus 22rc
- 9" (22cm) search head
- Remote Control
A LITE variant of the very popular XP Deus. Supplied as per a std Deus but without headphones. The remote control has a headphone port to enable you to use your own headphones or use via the remote's external speaker.
- 4 frequencies (4kHz ; 8kHz ; 12kHz ; 18kHz) + shift plus/minus
- Power and Recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power)
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc…
- Many advanced functions (Expert)
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach
- Motion and 4 non-motion modes
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron
- Pre-configured factory programmes (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory of personal programmes
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels)
- Ultra light detector: 987g Full - 887g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- 9" Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover
- Wireless Backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own operation controls and screen, with transport case
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website)
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g).
- Battery life of Backphone: 27 hours
- Fast and intelligent charger, Charge simultaneously the 3 elements (Remote control, Coil & Backphones in 2 hours)
- Optional: Larger coil 34cm/28cm (13"X11") DD - Mini emergency charger - Car charger.