White's coinmaster pack includes
The rugged Coinmaster is a great starter detector that offers solid performance with features that help you discover coins, relics and jewelry. Target identification is via a simple LCD block system giving target ID at a glance as you hunt, so you can see and hear the target. A depth reading helps you know how deep to dig. This metal detector’s Five-Range Discrimination adjusts so you can hear everything or only the signal types you choose. At only 2.5 pounds, the Coinmaster is comfortable to use all day with its included pair of 9-volt batteries, and the waterproof 9” Spider Coil is perfect for a wide variety of terrains including beaches
- Depth Reading as you hunt- Once you've detected a good target, the screen shows you how deep to dig
- Target I.D- display shows I.D. of target as you hunt.
- 5-Range Discrimination - You can hear and see all, or just the good stuff.
- Adjustable Sensitivity which maximizes detection depth in varying grounds
- PinPoint/All-Metal Mode
- Waterproof 9-inch spider search coil.
- Low Battery Alert powered by two 9-volt batteries
- Adjustable Length: 46" > 51"
- All Metal Audio: Non-VCO
- Audio Output: Speaker & 1/4" Headphone
- Batteries: 2 - 9 volt
- Battery Life: 20
- Disc Audio: Silent Search
- Optional Coils: Coinmaster Family
- Standard Coil: 9" concentric 'Spider'
- Number of Presets: 1
- Frequency: 8 kHz