The Simplex+ from Nokta Makro is a brand new machine with professional features at an entry level price.
This version does not include wireless headphones.
It is fully waterproof to 3 meters (10 feet) with a lightweight, compact fold down design.
It's easy to use with
turn-on & go capability and auto ground balancing.
The pre-set search modes are easily chosen from a single menu interface, to search beach, field, park or all metal.
The Simplex+ has a backlight LCD screen and keypad, plus a built in flashlight so you always see clearly underwater or in poor lighting. There is also a vibrate mode to alert you to targets when underwater and built in wireless audio capability.
For an extra £100 there is the option add a pair of wireless headphones to the package. See the available options above.
- Waterproof upto 3 meters (10 feet) with protection from dust ingress.
- Frequency Shift
- Eliminate EMI with frequency shift.
- Iron Volume
- Adjust or turn off the iron tone.
- Notch Discrimination
- Discriminate unwanted target IDs
- Firmware Updates
- Keep your machine up to date with the latest firmware downloads via USB
- Built In Wireless Audio
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz Nokta Makro Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
- Vibration Mode
- Ideal for target alerts underwater or hearing impaired users.
- Pre-set Search Modes
- Field, Park, Beach and All Metal modes.
- Backlight on the LCD screen and keypad, plus built in flashlight.
- Retractable Shaft
- Slides down to just 63cm (25") for easy transport and diving.
- The Simplex+ weighs just 1.3kg (2.9lb) and is well balanced.
- The built in lipo battery is easily recharged via USB from mains, powerbank or vehicle.