The Minelab Safari pro - Top of the range multi-frequency technology means you can detect down your garden, through the park, across the pasture, across the ploughed field, over the sand dunes and down onto the wet beach with no loss of performance and no fiddly adjustments!
simple safari performance- anywhere!
The Minelab Safari pro pack includes
- Minelab RPG headphones
- Minelab Nimh 1600Ma rechargeable Battery & Charger
- Coil Cover
- Free UK Delivery*
Plus minelab safari pro promotional offer receive these extra items free!
- Minelab Carry bag
- Minelab Control box Cover
- Minelab finds Pouch
- Minelab Detecting Gloves
The Minelab Safari is the first of the Minelab range of metal detectors to feature FBS technology. Powered by Minelab's Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance. Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the conditions. With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are constantly updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets. This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in trashy and/or mineralised environments and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
Minelab Safari Pro includes Minelab 1600Nimh rechargeable battery, Charger and Minelab RPG headphones
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes
- Four programmable user modes
- Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale.
- Fully automatic and manual sensitivity control options.
- New VCO pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
- Improved ground filtering and discrimination
- Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale
- Target volume adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort
- Well balanced, ergonomic design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
Price includes: Minelab RPG headphones, Minelab Nimh 1600Ma rechargeable Battery & Charger, Control box cover, Coil Cover Free UK Delivery*
(coil cover, manual & battery holder are supplied as std factory kit)
PS. Don't forget, part exchange of your old metal detector is always welcome. Just call us on 01724 845608 for a quote.
*UK mainland excluding Highlands & islands. Call for price.