Minelab Equinox 600 - £679.00 inc vat
The Equinox Series
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It's also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab's all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and is compatible with low latency wireless audio.
- Three Search Modes
- Three preset search modes optimised for varying ground conditions; Park, Field & Beach.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- A few detectors on the market claim to be multi-frequency, but these simply switch different between single frequencies, operating on just one at any given time. The Equinox is unique in offering true simultaneous multi-frequency detecting. The best of all worlds with low frequencies picking up large, deep targets and high frequencies sensitive to small objects, all in a single pass of the coil. Plus the range of single frequency settings for more specific needs.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles
- Save your two favorite settings profiles for each of the three search modes.
- Waterproof Design
- Waterproof for up to 3 meters, the Equinox is ideal for detecting in rivers, lakes and surf, or snorkeling in shallows.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
- Super fast recovery speed and accurate target ID to pick out the real targets among the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
- The tough lightweight design will help keep you detecting for longer in all conditions.
- Wireless Audio Compatible
- Compatible with High-Speed wireless audio via WM 08 or fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
Three Detecting Modes
- For trashy areas, such as parks and public places.
- For less trashy historical sites with a broad range of target sizes.
- Suitable for wet or dry sand and underwater detecting.
Each search mode had two custom search profiles which can be saved, giving six custom profiles in all.
The Pack Includes:-
- The Minelab Equinox 600 Multi-Frequency Metal Detector
- Wired headphones
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
- Control Box Cover (Exclusive from CMD)
- UK Mains to USB Power Plug (Exclusive from CMD)
Full Specifications click here
- Detect Modes
- Three modes with two custom profile for each.
- Operating Frequencies kHz
- 5, 10, 15 & Multi.
- Noise Cancel
- User Profile Button
- Ground Balance
- Auto or Manual.
- 1 to 25
- Target Volume
- 0 to 25
- Threshold Level
- 0 to 25
- Threshold Pitch
- Target ID
- 50 segment notch discrimination: -9 to 0 for Ferrous, 1 to 40 for Non-ferrous.
- Target Tones
- 1, 2, 5, 50
- Tone Break
- Tone Pitch
- Tone Volume
- Depth Indicator
- Five Levels
- Standard Coil
- Waterproof 11 inch Double-D Smart coil with cover.
- Audio Output
- In-built loudspeaker
- 3.5mm headphones, included
- Bluetooth compatible
- WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
- Wired headphones 3.5mm jack (non waterproof)
- WM 08
- Not Included
- Monochrome LCD with backlight.
- In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery; Approx 12 hours run time.
- 1440mm (56.7")
- 1.34kg (2.96lbs)
- Waterproof to 3 meters, 10 feet.
- Key Technologies
- aptX™ Low Latency
- Other Accessories
- USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen protectors.
- Software Upgrade
- Via USB connection on Windows and OSX.
- 3 years control box and coil.
You can read more about the Equinox 600 on Minelab's own website.
Download the full Instruction Manual here.
Videos - A bit more about the Equinox Series:
And the recovery speed!
More Equinox videos available on Minelab's Youtube channel here.
Call us on 01724 845608 to place your Pre-Order
Equinox 600 and 800 Comparison Guide
Can't decide whether to go for the 600 or the 800? With glowing reviews of the two machines already coming in it is clear that both models are living up to the hype and are worthy of consideration for any detectorist. But you may be asking yourself whether you actually need the extra features of the 800 version. This comparison table will show you the key differences between the two models and help you decide which Equinox is the right detector for you.
|Equinox 600||Equinox 800|
|Custom Search Profiles||Six (Two per detect mode)||Eight (Two per detect mode)|
|User Profile Button||No||Yes|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Auto | 5 | 10 | 15||Auto | 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 40|
|Noise Cancel||Auto||Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Sensitivity||1 to 25|
|Target Volume||0 to 25|
|Threshold Level||0 to 25|
|Threshold Pitch||Fixed||0 to 25|
|Target ID||50 segment notch discrimination: Ferrous: -9 to 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 to 40|
|Target Tones||1 | 2 | 5 | 50|
|Tone Break||Ferrous||Ferrous | Non-Ferrous|
|Tone Pitch||Ferrous||Ferrous | Non-Ferrous|
|Tone Volume||Ferrous||Ferrous | Non-Ferrous|
|Recovery Speed||1 to 3||1 to 8|
|Iron Bias||0 to 3||0 to 9|
|Depth Indicator||5 Levels|
|Length||1440 mm (56.7 inch)|
|Weight||1.35 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Supplied Coil||11 inch Double-D Smart coil with cover (waterproof to 3m/10')|
|Included Headphones||Wired 3.5mm (1/8")||Bluetooth® aptX™ Low Latency|
|WM 8 Included||No||Yes|
|Display||Monochrome LCD Display with Backlight|
|Backlight Levels||On | Off||Off | High | Medium | Low|
|Battery||Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Life||Approx 12 Hours|
|Waterproofing||3 meters (10 feet)|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable | Multi-language screen protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Via USB on Windows or Mac OS|
While the 800 is clearly
The Daddy of the series, reviews are suggesting that the 600 is still a very capable machine and superb value for money.
If the 600 has one other thing over the 800 other than the low price, it is that we could supply you with one much sooner.