Minelab GPX5000 Relic Pack
"Not just for Gold" GPX5000 fitted with the coiltek 18" mono elite coil is regarded as the ultimate in depth and sensitivity for the serious treasure hunter!
More new features and functions make the GPX 5000 the best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralisation, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
When searching for gold you need the best. If you're looking for the very best gold detector - LOOK NO FURTHER
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11" Double-D coil plus 11" Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
The Coiltek 18" mono Elite Coil
The ELITE coils utilise a new winding innovation which was created and released by COILTEK. The winding optimises the transmit and receive signals and therefore improves depth and sensitivity when compared to a standard wound similar sized coil. The ELITE range has next to no touch sensitivity, smooth stable operation and no abnormal external interference issues. Essentially they run smoother than any other standard coil on the market. Other brands have copied the innovation and claim to have the performance of the Coiltek however customer reviews and comments prove that the Coiltek ELITE coils are choice for performance, reliability and customer service from HQ and the dealers who work with the Coiltek Brand. The ELITE coils are wound with a high grade LITZ wire and care is taken with every coil to ensure overall consistency in performance. The new CAMO look is there to help improve the uniqueness of the coil and set it apart from the competition. The ultimate proof of the performance is in the customers’ reviews and success stories and they are too numerous to mention. Any detector operator with a SD / GP/ GPX machine could be missing out on Optimising Discovery if they are not swinging with the ELITE.
- Configuration: New innovative Mono
- Size: 18" Round
- Weight: 18" - 1108gm
- Suits the Minelab GPX detectors.
- Extremely sensitive and quiet in operation
- Sharp and bright response to targets
- Water resistant
- Deep searcher
- From current tests consistently achieving 1-2 inches greater depth than the standard Mono coils by Coiltek
- Optimises the GPX detectors performance.
What's Included in our GPX5000 Relic Pack
- Coiltek 18" Mono Elite Coil
- 11" DD Coil
- 15x12" Mono Coil
- Full body bungee harness
- Rechrgeable battery system
- Koss UR30 headphones