Laser Rapier II
Built by Tesoro and based around their legendary Silver Sabre series of metal detectors, the Rapier Plus metal detector has been carefully designed to Laser's specifications to meet the demands of UK metal detecting conditions. Ultra light 'micromax' design with simple 'turn on and go' performance sum up the Laser Rapier plus perfectly. Due to customer demand Laser recently added the 9 x 8 web coil as standard for extra depth and a sharper target response.
"Forget the whistles, bells and fancy controls. Laser have put their R&D into a simple to operate performance package. This metal detector has an uncanny knack of out performing detectors costing twice its price!"
- Lightweight Micromax design. "So light even my Grandma could use it all day!"
- Pushbutton pinpoint - zero in and dig fast!
- Built in mineral rejection - automatically ignores conductive and magnetic minerals
- Auto battery test - monitors battery life
- Silent search Disc mode. - hear only the goodies!
- Low noise circuitry - no annoying 'pops and clicks' caused by electrical interference or ground minerals.
- Variable threshold. - compensates for atmospheric conditions for optimum performance.
- Simple 'Switch on and go' operation "I was metal detecing in seconds"
- Three piece stem - compact for storage or travelling
- One drop in 9 volt battery - Approx 20 hrs battery life. Economical to use.
Price includes coil cover, headphones & battery.
Click here to read the Laser Rapier independant field test (part 1) and Laser Rapier independant field test (part 2)
(Reproduced by kind permission of Treasure Hunting magazine)