The Laser Trident II
is a powerful hard working metal detector, designed with the serious enthusiast in mind. Designed to be user adaptable to handle pretty much any inland metal detecting situation. Now the SI model takes the concept a stage further. The frequency has been boosted to 18.5KHz for much improved sensitivity on small targets in the trashiest sites. The main part of the Trident II versatility is the fixed or adjustable ground cancel option. This gives the operator the choice between turn-on-and-go (Trident I mode) or fully adjustable ground cancel to set up his machine to best suit the mineralization conditions that he is working in.
The Trident II adds an ED180 discrimination feature to filter the trash from the treasure and a Push Button Pinpoint that makes digging up the goodies that much easier. The discriminate knob is also used to switch into a threshold-based All Metal Mode.
Probably one of the lightest simplest metal detectors to have true pro performance. The Trident II SI could be just the metal detector you are looking for.
- Ultra light weight 'MicroMAX' Design
- Boosted VLF 18.5 kHz Frequency
- One Drop-in 9V Battery
- Variable Threshold
- 3 3/4 Turn External Ground Balance or fixed ground balance
- 9x8 Web Coil
- 3-Piece Knockdown shaft assembly
- 3 Operating Frequencies -18.5 kHz, 18kHz, 17.5kHz (3 position toggle switch)
- 9 x 8 Concentric web search head
- 293 Hz Audio Frequency (approx)
- ¼" stereo headphone plug
- Weight 2.2 lbs / 1kg
- 9 Volt PP3 battery system
- Battery Life 15 to 20 hours
- Operating Modes: Silent Search Discriminate / Threshold-based All Metal
- Pinpoint Mode All Metal Fast Auto-Tune
Price Includes Headphones, Coil Cover, battery & free UK delivery.