Minelab's X-Terra metal detectors
boast a radical new single frequency technology (VFLEX) that will guarantee you success in the field, where it matters.
Minelab's VLFEX technology uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology by replacing most of the analogue circuitry with digital signal processing. The small amount of analogue circuitry still employed has been very carefully designed and calibrated to obtain the outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatability required to match the performance of the processing in the digital domain. This radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design has been made possible by advances in electronics that power personal digital assistants, cell phones and high fidelity portable audio equipment. For the X-Terra user, this precision means dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralisation, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations. VFLEX technology requires coils that are accurately constructed and calibrated. Every time the detector starts up, the micro-controllers in the control box and the coil establish communication through a digital data link. Information about the coil is sent to the control box, so the detector "knows" what type of coil is attached and can set the correct operating parameters. This optimises the performance and also makes the detector 'future proof' in that it will be capable of operating with different frequency coils.The ultimate in all-purpose detecting at a superb price.
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold - The ultimate in sensitivity
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold Includes
- Coil cover
- UK Delivery*
The X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. Capitalising on the versatility of the range, the X-TERRA 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from coin & treasure to relic, beach and gold prospecting. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialised Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralised, 'difficult' areas. The high frequency Double-D coils offer advantages, as they are adept at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewellery.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often! The X-Terra 705 Gold is fitted with the highly sensitive 18.75 KHz elliptical search head. Though primarily designed to seach for gold nuggets, The combination of razor sharp sensitivity and X-Terra 705 versatility make this version the detector of choice for searching for tiny gold and silver coins in tough mineralised soils.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
Includes free headphones, Coil cover & UK Delivery (UK mainland only. Highlands & Islands please call for details)