The WS3 wireless headphone system has been developed specially for XP machines and utilises digital microprocessor transmission for optimum audio quality without background noise. Two switchable channels are incorporated to minimise the chance of interference from other detectors.The receiving module, complete with rechargeable zero memory Lithium battery and backphones supplied, weighs in at a mere 70grammes, charger is included and takes only 2 hours. The battery life is approx. 50 hours.
Compatible with all current XP models (Except Deus) and most older models although ADX 100 and other older models will require a transmitter to be fitted to the circuit board. This must be fitted by an authorised XP dealer for the warranty to remain valid. This is powered by the detectors batteries so there is no need for a separate supply and the current drain is incredibly small.
XP WS3 Cordless Headphones, Features:
• Two switchable channels (Ch1/Ch2) to stop interference between detectorists
• Sound quality matches wired headphones
• Digital microprocessor transmission
• with no white noise or background hiss
• Adjustable volume with memory
• The headphones feature a charger connector, battery included
• Built in extra flat rechargeable Lithium battery (7g), without memory effect
• 50 hours battery life
• Fast Lithium charger: 2 hours