Garrett Pro-Pointer II
Garrett's new Pro-Pointer II pinpointer is best described as a fully revised version of their hugely popular Pro-pointer and has a host of new features, many of which are based upon customer feedback. In short, Garrett’s new Pro-Pointer II has everything you have come to trust from the original…and then some!
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
- Lost Pinpointer Alarm -
After 5 minutes of being switched on without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
- Auto-Off Feature -
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will switch off automatically.
- Lanyard Attachment Clip -
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
- Increased Durability -
Tougher design to stand the rigours of the field
- Increased Sensitivity -
More power for faster target location
- Faster Retuning Capability -
Fast on/off cycles allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included