The Equinox Series Handbook by Andy Sabisch
This new book from Andy Sabisch covering both 600 and 800 models, contains everything you need to master the Minelab Equinox quickly, gaining from the experience of the author and numerous experts who have contributed.
- Learn about every control, what it does and importantly, when to adjust them.
- Get tips and techniques from experienced Equinox users from all around the globe.
- Learn the best methods to search specific targets like coins, relics, jewelry and gold nuggets.
- Learn about the practical uses of metal detecting such as competition hunting, starting a recovery service and assisting law enforcement.
- Discover accessories that will help your searches and protect your investment for the future.
If you are already an Equinox owner, the book will help you find more and make learning the machine even easier.
If you are considering getting an Equinox the book will answer your questions and help you to understand just why it has been so popular and what sets this machine apart from other detectors that came before it.