The Minelab Safari
The minelab Safari includes
- Control box cover
- Coil Cover*
- Alkaline Batteries
- Battery holder*
- Free UK Delivery
The Minelab Safari is the first of the Minelab range of metal detectors to feature FBS technology. Powered by Minelab's Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance. Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the conditions. With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are constantly updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets. This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in trashy and/or mineralised environments and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes
- Four programmable user modes
- Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale.
- Fully automatic and manual sensitivity control options.
- New VCO pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
- Improved ground filtering and discrimination
- Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale
- Target volume adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort
- Well balanced, ergonomic design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
Price Includes headphones, Control box cover*, Coil Cover, Alkaline Batteries, Battery holder,* Free UK Delivery
*coil cover, manual & battery holder are supplied as std factory kit