minelab gpx4500 - Return of the Legendary Gold Detector
minelab gpx 4500 Dual pack includes
- 11" DD search coil
- 11" mono loop search coil
- Coil covers
- Li Ion rechargeable battery
The versatile GPX-4500 is a proven gold finder with many features and great performance. Incorporating Minelab’s superior Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) technologies it penetrates mineralised ground better and deeper than basic PI detectors. Due to its incredicble performance, GPX4500 has also become a firm favourite with professional relic hunters througout the world.
- MPS, DVT & SETA technologies for superior gold detecting performance.
- 2 coils supplied: 11-inch Double-D for general use AND 11-inch Monoloop for deeper detecting
- Versatile Timing settings for various ground conditions. The Enhance timing is a powerful feature, similar to the Sensitive Smooth timing, but provides an improvement in the depth and signal response on small and large targets alike. The Sharp timing is more suited to quieter soils and can also help to pinpoint faint targets.
- Six pre-programmed search modes for easy switch-on-and-go detecting. All six search modes can be modified with your favourite settings and renamed.
- Stabilizer control for the smoothest threshold. In noisy conditions, turning it up will provide you with a smoother threshold. In quiet conditions, decrease the stabilizer and faint target signals will be more obvious.
- Ground Balance OFF for neutral soils. This is a useful feature for very benign low mineralised or salt saturated soils. This setting will also work well for treasure or relic hunters in loam or sandy soils.
- Backlight with adjustable time-out to preserve battery life.
- Target Volume allows you to increase the strength of softer target signals. This is useful in windy conditions, for people suffering from hearing loss, and to adjust the audio volume when using external speakers. This can also provide an audio boost in mild soils, and can be used to smooth out ground noise signals in highly mineralised soils.
- The Iron Reject function allows you to set the desired level of discrimination, from cautious to aggressive. This enables detecting in areas with high levels of ferrous junk.
- Built-in amplifier so you can hear soft target signals from deeper nuggets, more easily. The Li-lon battery pack includes a built-in audio amplifier, allowing you to use an external speaker without the need for any external booster.
- Application Gold Prospecting & Deep Relic
- Technology MPS, DVT & SETA
- Frequency/Transmission Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Coil (standard) 11" Double-D AND 11-inch Monoloop
- Audio Output 6.35mm (1/4") headphone/speaker jack.
- Headphones Supplied Koss 100 ohm headphones.
- Visual Display LCD screen 64x128 pixels, transflective.
- Backlight Yes with adjustable automatic 'time-out'.
- Memory Setting changes saved automatically and remain until changed or reset. Factory Presets can be restored on start-up.
- Detect Modes General, Deep & Custom. Custom Modes are: Hi Mineral, Hi Trash, Patch & Test A.
- Discrimination Iron Reject: range 1 to 10 & All Metal.
- Timings Enhance, Normal, Sensitive Smooth, Salt Course, Sensitive Extra & Sharp.
- Audio tone Variable Control 1 to 100.
- Audio Type Quiet, Normal, Deep & Boost.
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Balance, Fixed & Tracking: Slow, Medium & Fast.
- Ground Balance Type General, Specific & Ground Balance Off.
- Pinpoint Quick-Trak button.
- Sensitivity Adjust Rx Gain 1 to 15.
- Tune / Noise Cancel Automatic & Manual 0 to 255.
- Threshold Adjustable turn control.
- Target Volume Adjust Volume Limit 1 to 20.
- Battery Lithium-Ion with built-in amplifier (up to 12 hrs). Supplied with mains and vehicle charger.
- Low battery alert Audio alert.
- Length 1100mm - 1300mm (43.3" - 51.2").
- Weight 2.4kg (5.3lbs) (ex. battery).
- Warranty 3 years control box & coil.